We’re bringing together some of the best dog walks in Sussex. We’ll try to add two new walks each month.
What you can expect from each of our walks:
- Interesting and varied routes with great scenery and views.
- Clear route descriptions with ‘photos to show you the way.
- Minimal walking on roads.
- Under control – off the lead – walking for most of the route.
- Water available for your dog – usually from a stream or lake.
- Easy access – no need to lift your dog over awkward fences or stiles.
- Car parking on the route and, sometimes, easy access to a train station.
- A recommended dog-friendly pub or hotel on the route or nearby.
Please use this blog to add to a conversation about each walk and send in your own favourite walks to share.
Good walking – Steve and Diane Johnson, and Dantes (our Labrador Retriever)